Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ThE aWeSoMe Of ThE aWeSoMeNeSs BlOg In ThE wOrLD


I like Globaloria because it is very fun. What we we do in Globaloria is we write blogs here is some of the blogs I wrote and published about Globaloria
(What I hope to learn more stuff about g mail,wiki, and blogging.I also hope to learn more about how to make more games. I also hope to learn more about the websites all of them. I hope to learn about the computer and the hard-drive. The game that I want to make is about gardening. The thing I'm excited about is to make games and getting on g mail, wiki, and blogging even more.) This 6 weeks I have learned how to play with the flash and how to put videos on our Wiki. I feel good about action scripting it is very fun (wait is action scripting messing with the flash). (I know that you have to ask if you would like to go YouTube. We watched a video about action scripting the projector in Globaloria class. I am very good at doing blogs and emailing people on my Gmail .The thing that I am having trouble in you class is keeping up with you in class because when it comes to Tech you are so fast and I can't keep up with you because it is very hard. I am having trouble with the learning log. I try to to do my learning log and when I do it always messes up and I don't do any thing to it and I don't know why but every time I try it messes up some how).I am having the most difficult time with my wiki it is the worst in the world. For instance I am working in my learning log and it messes up.I love blogs because I can do so much with blogger and it is far from the wiki and it is ten million times easier than WIKI. We are working on our games for the end of the school year.I look forward to do learning more about the flash work. I look forward to learning more about flash and all the cool tricks. Our game topic is Pollution and our objective is #6 and What my game is about monkeys and lemurs and they try to save the rain forest.It is going to be awesome and cool to make my first game I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that I can make my game and it to take me to Washington D.C to present them to the people we need the to be presented to and I hope our group makes it. I will pray that we go to Washington D.C . I hope that I get to go if I don't I will cheer my friends on and I will not be upset. Besides my mom won't even let me go. I am very excited and I hope my game will be the best of the best. You know what would be cool is if we presented in front of the president. I would be so nervous



No comments:

Post a Comment