Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 3, 2010
Austin Texas

Today snow came down and and came down did it we are so happy and we loved it we were outside and it was hailing were being pelted by hail I was picking up the hail. I was throwing it at my friends and they said ow I got hit in the face by some and I was shocked because it was cold and I was warm. I was like oh I got you so I picked up a lot and I made it into a whole bunch and I threw it at every one and it was so funny because everybody was like wow I was laughing because it was funny. Then at 12:00 we let out and I got picked up at 12:30 and I got home and put socks on my hands and I went outside with my baby cousin and my aunt. I picked up a snowball and I threw it at her. Then we were in the middle of a snow ball fight when my mom pulled up then we stopped to go warm up are hands and we went inside and we changed our gloves and we went back out side with my 2 cousins and my aunt. We had another snowball fight even my 2 year old cousin played with no help! I was amazed! I was having fun. When I looked up it looked like Silent hill at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment