Monday, January 25, 2010

Flash

I thought it was pretty cool but I had a little trouble adding the score in the flash but the rest was okay. It was not that hard but it was a challenge. The best part of the the mini game project is converting the symbols to symbols. It was also the easiest part too. I also think coping and pasting codes in the actions layer. I had trouble with fixing the codes to do what I want them to do so I will keep trying to learn how to. Another thing that think is easy is making the carrot and the bunny move up and down and left and right. The worst part I think is to fix the codes. I also have a problem on adding the score thing to the webex. I play games in my free time because it is fun and I don't ever have anything to work on because I don't do work on the computer so I always write stuff by hand because I think some people cheat and people will think I cheat and I am not cheater because cheaters never win. I am not a cheater just because I figure stuff out and get good grades does not mean I am a cheater. I play kawiarun,Gmail, happy aquarium. Kawiarun is is a game where you have to dodge stuff. Gmail is so fun because you can chat your friends and email your parents and talk to people. Happy aquarium is fun because you get to raise and sell and and train fishes to dodge stuff and to help them learn what is bad and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment