Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Roles and WHY????


I got the assistant leader because I am good at keeping people on topic and I get the job done. Like the questions I did the job and Steven was doing something that I do not know what and I also read the lean mean gaming machine . I also did some of the questions and I could not do all of them because Janelle said she is doing them and then said we lost all of it and I got so upset and wanted to defenestrate it and I wanted to scream.All I did is just breath and sat down and then redid the questions and I tried to do the most that I can and I did not get to finish it. I have a lot of disagreements and I can cooperated with my group because they don't pay attention and they look up pizza and games.I look forward to getting this game finished and over with and never see it again. The inspiration for our game is saving the reforest and to save the earth.I need to finish the questions and I have got to read the thing again and make the questions and a new game.

No comments:

Post a Comment