Thursday, February 4, 2010

PaPeR pRoToTyPiNg


I liked the paper prototyping because it was easy and fun I like drawing the pictures. I think it was easy because all you do is you draw pics and you think of what it is going to be in each level. I also think it is very stressful because you are panicking trying to get it done. I think it is very fun because you get to draw hilarious things like I drew a monkey and I made it dance and jump and I had fun doing all of that with my friends. I under stand the concept of doing all of this and I understand that I have to fix it up and change my questions and make it shorter. We thought to incorporate all of our games and that is very hard it is so difficult that we just decided on just one game to do so we decided the one that looked the one that is best. We made a wiki page for our game and we blog about the game too see like know.


I think my progress will keep getting better and better . I work better in teams than by my self because it gets boring but it depends on who is with me.I like my team because they are good to work with but Steven I can not work with him because he starts an argument over nothing. He tried to take my job and he wanted to start over when we had a minute to work left and he looks up pizza and plays games and does not help. He is the helper and he said he did not like the game and we told him if he does not like the game he should of helped but he did not do anything but get some paper for the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment