Monday, February 22, 2010

LAST WEEK WHAT I LEARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel ok about working with my teammates they could be more into the project. They got mad at me because I was trying to do questions and I was on google looking up stuff and they thought I was looking up questions and stuff for the the game.I think we got another chance to get thing done and organized. I do feel that I having additional time got us more organized and prepared.
It also helped to put math into our games and people to be a little more into the game.I understand more in how to put the concept of our objective in our game. Some of my lows were putting the stuff on our page. My highs are finishing the game and getting a good grade and having fun with my friends. All the people in my group participated in the game. I did the questions and did research and They did all the coloring and writing because they told me to not do any thing I was coloring and then they told me to stop and Janelle took it away from me. So I did the questions and then they told me to stop doing that so I did a question and by the time Monday came they did not even use any thing of mine and they used all of Brittine's and I did not care and they only assigned me one thing and then they did the rest.

1.Team Captain-Brittine
2.Assistant Captain-Heaven cook(me)
3.Graphic Artist-Janelle
4.Wiki Updater-Arnold
5.Helper-Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment