Monday, April 26, 2010


My name is Heaven and I am 12 years old. I get mad at Globaloria because it is very hard and you have to have everything perfect. I think they should improve it by making it more fun. I think it is not that fun because of all the things you have to do they make it so difficult and hard that you can barely understand it and they make us do games in flash and do really complicated codes that you have to do everything in the world to get it right. Even at that it still says it is still wrong and then you get mad and you want to defenestrate your computer out the window. You will want to pull out your hair. It is very complicated to understand and you have to have some thing perfect for it to get the code and it is so difficult. A lot of times I feel like throwing my computer out the window and I think it is to hard unless you are the best and took a whole lot of classes on technology. You would have to take it for the part of your life most likely 1-12 and I am only in 6th grade. That is why I think Globaloria is very,very hard.

1 comment: