Monday, April 19, 2010

About Flash B)

The one reason I don't like the flash and it makes it hard is I am stuck with the button codes in flash every time I do the codes I always get them wrong even when I do the right thing they tell me to and I always get it wrong. The other reason why I think it is hard is I don't get it as much and I think every body goes to fast for me and I can't keep up. I will be doing one thing while Mrs.Miller will be telling the next if.I know that there is only 6 weeks left and she wants to get this done but if she slows down then we will all get done faster because we don't know Tech like she does.It wasn't OMG that was the funniest thing I have ever done. It also wasn't the worst but it was kind of close to it it was a little boring and stressing when your teammates do other things and you can get out of line because it has to be great. I don't think it was that easy or that fun because it is work and work is not fun,sometimes it is it depends on your job like if you were a person designs and you are great at it and you make great clothing it is so fun.If you were a kid and you liked doing drawing and you had to do the math part in your game you would be pretty bummed to figure out that you have the worst job. If you have electives and you wanted to be in volleyball and that's what you wanted really,really bad and you figure out that you have to do another thing that you don't want to do because the one you want is full.The point is that if you don't want to do it but you have to it would be really boring and you don't want to but you have to it won't be that fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment