Thursday, April 8, 2010

In flash we do a lot I learned a lot in flash more than I knew than at the beginning of the year. I hope I continue learning and I will with Mrs.Miller. She is a great instructor and she always wants us on point and to me I think everybody has been slacking behind even me by a lot. I will try to finish it and get it done and get my team to finish every thing that we as a team need to do. I need to do my vocab and my flash work and trust me I am getting to it all. Back to subject Flash is the best and Globaloria is the bomb and they help us so much in the process of making our games. I can't imagine what we would be like if they did not help us and tell us what we need to get it done and what we will need to do like the codes for flash to make it stop and start in the movies that you have to export and publish and also save unless you don't want to save the thing. The place that you can find this flash and this Wiki that we talk about at this website http://myglife.org/usa/tx/teacpawiki/index.php/Main_Page. You can make your own game if you want to learn more about technology than I would go to this website and you can learn more about Gloabaloria at this web-site.

No comments:

Post a Comment