Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My game is going to be I think very cool. I hope people play it.It's name is The Haunted Hospital.

I have a pretty good imagination of what it is going to look like.I hope that my imagination is right because I want my game to be the bomb. I want everybody to play it because it teaches you about what the consequences are about smoking and what smoking does to you. I choose this topic because it will help people understand the terribleness of smoking.I hate with a passion smoking. It smells gross,it looks gross. I will never smoke cigarettes in my life. The reason why is because I hate it so much.I despise cigarettes. I all I say is please don't smoke cigarettes. That is why I am making this game.It Is to inform you about the dangers of smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment