Tuesday, December 15, 2009



What I do for Christmas is I might go to my grandma's house. I then go to my house and cook for the day before Christmas. I cook a lot of food and pies for my family. Then the next day we go and get some egg nog. Then we finish the food. Later that night we open gifts for our parents and Santa if you still believe in him. All I can tell you is I don't believe in that guy. What I do every morning on Christmas ( now my cousin is coping me which I don't like)I go under the tree and I put a bow on me and tie my legs together and arms to my side and I wait under the tree for my mom to wake up. Because I am her Christmas gift. Then when she wakes up I am under the tree and then I say Merry Christmas then I tell her to open me.Then she opens me then we open our presents.Then we might go to our familys house and open more presents. Then we come home and we like to play games like Hide and go Seek in the dark. We also like to play Scene it and pictionary and alot more fum stuff .

1 comment: