Wednesday, December 9, 2009

TOROS


I had a fairly good time it was ok. I got to sit by my friends. I ate nachos and drank purple Gatorade.My turkey sandwich was sour and smelled like something that died a couple of days ago.I almost lost my voice from screaming at the Toros for losing. I was mad because they lost by like 10 or 11 points I was heated. I met so many cheerleaders and one was wearing too much perfume. They were so nice i got an autograph from one of them. The boys at the school like them and thought they were hot. That is so stupid I mean really they are only in 6th grade. We had a scream off and I think our side of the Stadium won the scream off because we had more people and we had older kids with little kids mixed. We got shirts thrown at us and other stuff even a pizza box. I did not catch any thing because they did not through any thing to me. I was so close to catching it and it was like a foot away but my friend caught it. I got splashed in my eye by my friend Nick. he also hit me with a book and I took it from him and he wanted it back but it was not his so I gave it back to Juan because that was his book. When I gave it to him it landed in a little bit of coke-a-cola and I picked it up and gave it to him and then he gave it back to Nick and so I scooted up in my chair so he did not hit me with a book again.

No comments:

Post a Comment