Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This 6 weeks

This 6 weeks I have learned how to play with the flash and how to put videos on our Wiki. I feel

good about action scripting it is very fun (wait is action scripting messing with the flash). I know

that you have to ask if you would like to go YouTube. We watched a video about action scripting

on the projector in Globaloria class. I am very good at doing blogs and emailing people on my

Gmail B).The thing that I am having trouble in you class is keeping up with you in class because

when it comes to Tech you are so fast and I can't keep up with you because it is very hard. I am

having trouble with the learning log. I try to to do my learning log and when I do it always

messes up and I don't do any thing to it and I don't know why but every time I try it messes up

somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment