Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I feel that I am doing very good I feel that I am trouble in the learning log on the Wiki . The other thing that I am doing good at is copying and pasting and also writing blogs. I am not having trouble with the blogs or the gmail.The thing that I am having trouble with the wiki on the learning log because I always mess it up and I don't know how I do. I like the gmail more because you get to email your friends. You also get to email your family and I always keep in touch with my dad. I am frustrated with the web-site Yahoo .com because it does not show music videos. I use to be mad at YouTube but now I am not mad at YouTube anymore. I love YouTube now because it has songs on it . I also love the blog because we can express what we feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment