Friday, November 20, 2009

1.Topic and name your game?
My game's name is the Haunted House of the dead. My topic is health

2.Tell me about your game concept?
I will use fractions on like how many people smoke in the world etc......

3.What is your game going to teach others that plays?My game will teach people more about math than they new but it will also teach about what is wrong with the worlds problem

4.what is my goal in my game?My goal in my game is to teach more math in the world's problems

5.What Idea do I have for my game design?
My idea is a haunted house of death it. It is a game about smoking and how it is bad for you.

6.What research is needed for my game?
The research that is needed is Google and the Internet.

7.What are you going to do to make your game stick out from everybody elses?
I am going to add color to use lots of color and good pictures and I would not make it for little kids I would make it a challenge for older kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment