Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Game Review 2

The Game I played was a shopping game which by the way was pretty cool if you like shopping. I
like it because I love shopping. That is why I like it so much because it has beautiful dresses.
It also has beautiful hair styles and pretty designs for your nails. There are flowers for the guys.
It has a limo to drive in or if you prefer a cab there is one. There is a ticket for prom night. The
way you play is you chose the things you want. It is a short game but it is OK it is alright it is
pretty cool if you like shopping games. The things I'd like to learn how to do is like put awesome
colors on my game because colors are so cool!!! The game is very clear and very easy to read.
The improvement for this game is to make it longer and to put more things to do in it. Another
thing I'd like to learn how to do is to be able actually no how to make it .


No comments:

Post a Comment